- Crosswind by Mo'Fone
- Honest Opinion by UAF - Feat. Eric McFadden
- Kick It With Me Now by Blackwash
- Blood & Silver by Jessie Evans
- Speakeasy by Brent Goodbar
- Love Conquers All by Scott Katsura
- Bring The World by Jessica Will
- Breathing (Instrumental Ver) by KB
- Come Home by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- I'm Good To Me by Go Indi (Indigo)
- Piano Sonata #3 by P. D. Witter w/Fred Horowitz, piano
- Run 2 U by Shawn Michael Perry
- Mosquito's Buzz by KB
- Culbutos by Djizoes
- In My Blood by Star & Dagger
- Kool by Mo'Fone
- I Feel Love by ElectroSexual & Sunday Luv
- Flower Lei by Scott Katsura
- Class Magic by Jessie Evans
- Life String by Scouts Honor
- Bookenka (The Adventurer) by Ancient Future
- Got me Like by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- Dog Star (Fly On) by Blackbyrd McKnight w/ G. Clinton and P-Funk
- What Do by Go Indi (Indigo)
- West Wham by KB
- Untouchable by Stimulator
- No Tomorrow by Jessica Will
- Let Me On by Jessie Evans
ARTISTHEAD Management Services
Your Virtual Music Business Office
Now you have access to the same professional business management and legal teams that the top entertainment companies call on. ARTISTHEAD can manage your label and music business for a fraction of the cost of having your own office, phone and computer systems, accounting department and payroll, and we relieve you of all of the daunting paperwork associated with running your own business. ARTISTHEAD frees you to focus on your art, while we make sure your business is operating correctly and on track. No more running around, no more worrying if you have done everything right. From legal and accounting help to marketing, PR and artist developement, whatever your needs - ARTISTSHEAD is here to help.
If you have not set up a legal business entity for your label, such as a sole proprietorship, corporation, or LLC, you are not considered a legitimate business. In fact, the legal system does not consider you a business at all. This can lead to some serious legal issues for you or your band. Navigating your music career is complex enough without legal problems added to the mix.
Once your label is set up legally, there are many duties that need to be administered to ensure that your label runs smoothly and correctly.
There are many pitfalls you must avoid when running your own label; they include, “The Unlucky 13”.
- Choosing the wrong entity for your label
- Not maintaining accurate books and records
- Not filing taxes or reoccurring forms in a timely fashion
- Not putting aside enough money for bills, taxes, and emergencies
- Taking on unneeded partners
- Not being available to answer or return important phone calls and emails
- Not budgeting correctly for needed services such as; CD dupes, promotional materials, and merchandise
- Not having or understanding the correct contracts and legal language to use to get things done effectively and correctly
- Paying bills late, or not at all
- Not shipping out your CDs to stores, distributors, and buyers in a timely fashion
- Not keeping your label spending and personal spending separate
- Hiring the wrong attorney and accountant for your label
- Not getting the best rates on services for your band, studio or business
All or any one of these mistakes can cause you damage as a label and even ruin your label altogether. Once the damage is done, it will be very hard, if not impossible to win back the trust of your fans and industry connections. There are indeed many moving parts to owning a label. This is the major reason why artists fail to succeed or even initiate having their own record label.
ARTISTHEAD Label Management Services is the answer to these daunting tasks and responsibilities. ARTISTHEAD offers different levels of label management to suit your current artistic and music business needs. ARTISTHEAD also offers services and opportunities that guide you and/or your band to the highest levels of professionalism. Our team manages and advises some of the largest and most successful artists and entertainment companies in the business. Let them work for you.