- Crosswind by Mo'Fone
- Honest Opinion by UAF - Feat. Eric McFadden
- Kick It With Me Now by Blackwash
- Blood & Silver by Jessie Evans
- Speakeasy by Brent Goodbar
- Love Conquers All by Scott Katsura
- Bring The World by Jessica Will
- Breathing (Instrumental Ver) by KB
- Come Home by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- I'm Good To Me by Go Indi (Indigo)
- Piano Sonata #3 by P. D. Witter w/Fred Horowitz, piano
- Run 2 U by Shawn Michael Perry
- Mosquito's Buzz by KB
- Culbutos by Djizoes
- In My Blood by Star & Dagger
- Kool by Mo'Fone
- I Feel Love by ElectroSexual & Sunday Luv
- Flower Lei by Scott Katsura
- Class Magic by Jessie Evans
- Life String by Scouts Honor
- Bookenka (The Adventurer) by Ancient Future
- Got me Like by Marquis Canaan Da Lion
- Dog Star (Fly On) by Blackbyrd McKnight w/ G. Clinton and P-Funk
- What Do by Go Indi (Indigo)
- West Wham by KB
- Untouchable by Stimulator
- No Tomorrow by Jessica Will
- Let Me On by Jessie Evans
Audio Interview: Artist, Aviator, Activist, Ravi Joins Artisthead Offering Success Training For Artist-Entrepreneurs
Artist, aviator, and activist Ravi achieved worldwide fame as a member of the hit 90's band Hanson. Their triple Grammy nominated chart-topper "Mmmbop" catapulted the band into instant superstardom, taking Ravi to stages at the White House, Jay Leno, David Letterman, Saturday Night Live, Today Show, Good Morning America, Madison Square Garden, and others. He wrote a book Dancin' with Hanson, written accounts while on tour as guitarist of that year's top-selling band in the world, was published by Simon and Schuster.
After Hanson, Ravi continued writing and performing music and began giving motivational presentations, writing articles with the theme of Integrity, positioning him as one of the industry's most outspoken advocates for Artistic Integrity and Truth in Marketing. Top selling industry magazines publish his articles, and Berklee College of Music, NAMM, NARAS/Grammy, and other globally renowned institutions regularly host his lectures and keynote addresses.
Ravi is also an endorsing artist and clinician for more than a dozen product manufacturers, and the author and talent of multiple guitar and songwriting instructional video courses produced by TrueFire, including 1-2-3 Songwriting and the award winning Learn Guitar in 21 Days, sold worldwide online, in big-box retailers, and in collaboration with Bret Michaels on Home Shopping Network. In 2008, Ravi added "pilot" and "aviation motivational speaker" to his résumé. Music is a top crossover interest amongst aviators, and Ravi is bringing some rock and roll into the world of aviation in order to make flying, "one of humanity's greatest achievements" more accessible to a new generation.
Combining his artistic talents, communication skills, business acumen, Ravi maintains legal resident status on three continents (countries of USA, France, and India), and actively works with non-profit organizations to eradicate poverty by reshaping the model of education for underprivileged youth around the world. Ravi tours regularly as an indie artist in many venues that have included headlining the Louisiana Superdome and House of Blues.
Click on the audio button below to hear Ravi's interview Study with Ravi and learn his principles of success. Sign up for his "Artist-Entrepreneur Career Development Center", and his personal "One-On-One Artist-Entrepreneur Career Coaching", all online at the Artisthead Virtual Business Office.
SIGN UP FOR SUCCESS TRAINING WITH RAVI NOW!
Ravi's Mobile App
Also check out Ravi's official website: www.heyravi.com
ARTISTHEAD -The Musician's Complete Business Resource
Call 1.877.252.2750 or email us to schedule a free 15-minute consultation.